• Weight: 5 lbs.
• Patented, push-button locking system (ABS material).
• Automotive grade ABS plastic tubular handle.
• 4″ rubber wheels.
• Raised chrome plated steel wire platform.
• Chrome plated steel wire wheel guards to protect loads.
• Weight capacity: 150 lbs.
• Overall dimensions: Height: 41″; Base: 9.5″ x 11.75″
• Storage dimensions: Height: 18.75″; Width: 13.5″; Depth: 4.5″
Alan Riebe –
It looks like the Concorde II has had some upgrades. I have one I use to hall demo products, but it came from my mom who bought it over a decade (or two!) ago before she had luggage with wheels. This is a SOLID PRODUCT when used with care considering the expandable vertical tubes are aluminum.